16-PORT GIGABIT DESKTOP/RACKMOUNT SWITCH
51-MT91000-P001 Geovision Power Box Mount for MFD/MDR/EFD GV-Mount 910Model Number: GV-Mount910Manufacturer SKU Number: 51-MT91000-P001Sales Part Number: 150-MT910-000Geovision Power Box Mount for MFD/MDR/EFD Series Cameras
What This Product Does
The HA TP-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the HA TP-SG1016D can save up to 40% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Featured with 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports, HA TP-SG1016D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, work group, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation HA TP-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- POWER DOWN IDLE PORTS When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The HA TP-SG1016D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
- POWER BUDGET ACCORDING TO CABLE LENGTH Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters (32.8 or 164.0 feet)in length. The HA TP-SG1016D analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 15%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab , IEEE 802.3x|
|Interface||16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)|
|Network Media||10Base-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 328.1feet)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ù STP (maximum 328.1feet)
100Base-Tx: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 328.1feet)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ù STP (maximum 328.1feet)
1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 328.1feet)
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||11.6×7.1×1.7 in. (294×108×44 mm)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 13.3W (220V/50Hz)|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||23.8Mpps|
|Green Technology||Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 15%|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°~70° (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|Warranty||5 years limited warranty. Advanced replacement service is available|