5-PORT GIGABIT DESKTOP SWITCH
FEATURES 1/2.8" SensorVideo Output: HD 1080P@30fps/25fps2DDNR(2D Digital Noise Reduction) / 3DDNR(3D Digital Noise Reduction)Smart NR / Sense-Up / Digital Zoom Functions etc.2.8~12mm Mega Pixel LensHigh Quality Mechanical IR Cut FilterSupport UTC FunctionWeather Proof: IP66 SPECIFICATIONS TIR 1402V Solution 1/2.8" Mega Pixel Sensor Signal System PAL/NTSC Sync. System Internal Sync. Effective Pixels 2.0 Mega Pixels Sensing Area 5.42mm × 3.41mm Horizontal Resolution PAL : 1920×1080P 25F/S NTSC : 1920×1080P 30F/S OSD Menu Support (Sense-up/2D DNR, 3D DNR/Digital Zoom/...ect. functions) Video Output 1.0Vp~p75? S/N Ratio More than 50dB (AGC OFF) White Balance Auto Tracking White Balance Shutter Speed 1/25-1/50000 Infrared Lamps Night/Day ON/OFF Minimum Illumination 0 Lux(Infrared Lamps Turn on) Infrared Wavelength 850nm IR LEDs 42 Pcs IR Radiation Distance 35m Built-in Lens 2.8~12mm Mega-pixel Lens Working Temperature -10°C~50°C Storage Temperature -20°C~60°C Power Requirement DC12V, Max Power Consumption Less Than 5W(when the infrared lamps turn on)
What This Product Does
The TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit desktop switch provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, it adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, it can save up to 70% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, HA TP-SG1005D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, work group, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation HA TP-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- POWER DOWN IDLE PORTS When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The HA TP-SG1005D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 80% reduction in power use
- POWER BUDGET ACCORDING TO CABLE LENGTH Ideally, shorter cable would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 10Gbps Switching Capacity
- 15K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Interface||5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
|External Power Supply||100~240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||6.5×4.3×1.1 in. (165×108×28 mm)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 4W (220V/50Hz)|
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|Advanced Functions||Green Technology, saving power up to70%
802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
Auto-Uplink Every Port
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch HA TP-SG1005D
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°~70° (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|Warranty||2 years limited warranty. Advanced replacement service is available|